Traffic available today:
Terms of Service
This NNLM Delivery Service Agreement describes the terms and conditions on which NNLM Delivery offers services to NNLM users. By using this service, users agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Users must be affiliated with a current NNLM Member Institution with an active membership record. Inactive membership may constitute suspension or termination of service. For more information on active membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NNLM reserves the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Pornography, nudity, sexual images and any kind of offensive materials are prohibited. NNLM reserves the right to deem any content as inappropriate and can delete files at any time without notification.
- NNLM is not liable for the unauthorized use or sharing of copyrighted materials, including the violation of vendor licensing agreements that provide access to electronic resources. Institutional license terms may supersede rights accorded under the fair use provisions of U.S. Copyright Law. See NNLM Copyright Information for additional details.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos, and files that violate copyright or trademarks are prohibited. If infringement claims are filed against any NNLM user, that user will be asked to remove copyrighted materials until the issue is resolved. If any disputes occur between NNLM users, NNLM is under no obligation to become involved.
- NNLM is not liable for lost business due to unavailability of the NNLM Delivery site.
- NNLM is committed to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.